Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes
- 3 medium Russet potatoes
- 2 cups cauliflower
- 3 Tbsp non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup low-fat milk
- pepper to taste
- Fill a large stockpot with water & bring to a boil.
- Meanwhile, wash potatoes thoroughly & cut into 1" inch pieces.
- Once boiling, add potatoes to water & reduce heat to medium. Cook 30 minutes.
- 8-10 minutes before potatoes are done, add cauliflower to stockpot.
- Once potatoes & cauliflower are fork-tender, remove from heat & drain. Return cauliflower & potatoes to stockpot.
- Add yogurt & milk to stockpot. Mash until ideal consistency is reached.
Encuentra la receta en español aquí.
Try switching out russet potatoes for sweet potatoes to give this side dish more nutrients and color!