Strawberry Chunk Homemade Ice Cream
- 1/2 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped frozen strawberries
- Measuring cups & spoons
- 1 sandwich-size zip-close bag
- 1 quart-size zip-close bag
- 1 gallon-size zip-close bag
- 4 cups ice
- 1 Tbsp salt
- In the sandwich-size bag add the milk, sugar, vanilla & strawberries. Squeeze air out & zip to close.
- Put ingredients bag into the quart-size bag & zip close to prevent leaking.
- In the gallon-size bag add the ice & salt. Place sealed ingredients bags into the ice bag, squeeze air out & zip to close.
- Shake 5-10 minutes or until ice cream reaches desired thickness.
- Scoop into bowls & serve immediately or store frozen up to 2 days.
Encuentra la receta en español aquí.
Try this recipe with your favorite frozen fruit!