Chicken Ranch Pitas
- 1 Tbsp canola oil
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1 medium cucumber, diced
- 1 medium avocado, diced
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 6 whole-wheat pitas
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 1/2 cups homemade ranch dip* (see below)
You can find the recipe for Homemade Ranch Dip here.
- In a large skillet, heat oil on medium-high. Add chicken & cook 7-10 minutes or until cook through.
- In a medium bowl, combine tomato, cucumber, avocado, onion, lemon juice & Italian seasoning.
- Wrap pitas in a wet paper towel & microwave 10-15 seconds to warm.
- To serve, fill pita with lettuce, chicken & vegetable mix. Fold in half & top with homemade ranch dip.
Encuentra la receta en español aquí.
Use canned tuna or fish if you don't have any chicken or want to switch it up.