Tuna, Veggie & Rice Salad
- 1 cup uncooked instant brown rice
- 3 (6 oz) cans chunk light tuna in water, drained
- 1 small carrot, grated
- 1 large red bell pepper, finely diced
- 1 small cucumber, finely diced
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1 small red onion, finely diced
- 1/2 cup prepared homemade ranch dip (click for recipe)
- Prepare rice according to package instructions. Fluff with a fork & set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl mix tuna & vegetables. Mix well.
- Add ranch dip & cooked rice. Mix well.
- Serve on multigrain crackers or as a sandwich on whole wheat bread.
Encuentra la receta en español aquí.
Don't like ranch?
Mix with plain non-fat Greek yogurt instead. Add in fresh herbs such as dill and rosemary to give more flavor.