Roasted Balsamic Chicken & Veggies
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup fat free Italian dressing
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 (12 oz) bag broccoli florets
- 1 (12oz) bag baby carrots
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 4 multi-grain dinner rolls
- Fresh parsley, optional
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar & dressing. Place 1/3 cup vinegar & dressing mix into a zip-close plastic bag. Add chicken to marinade.
- Line a sheet pan with aluminum foil. Place broccoli, carrots & tomatoes on the pan. Toss with oil, garlic & Italian seasoning. Roast vegetables 10 min.
- Remove pan from oven, push vegetables to either side & place marinated chicken in the center of the pan. Roast another 12-15 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Add dinner rolls to pan 5 minutes before removing from the oven.
- To serve, drizzle remaining vinegar mixture over chicken & vegetables.
Encuentra la receta en español aquí.
Like your tomatoes less roasted? Wait 5-10 minutes after placing the vegetables in the oven before adding the tomatoes!