Creamy Ham & Pea Pasta
- 16 oz whole-wheat spaghetti
- 1/2 lb cooked ham, cubed
- 1 1/2 tsp dried ground sage
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 cups frozen peas
- 1 1/4 cups grated parmesan
- 1/2 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 2 1/2 cups plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- In a large skillet, combine ham, sage, garlic & peas over medium-high. Cook 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat to low. Add cheese & milk. Cook 2-3 minutes, stirring throughout.
- Remove from heat & stir in yogurt. Mix well. Serve immediately.