Chili Lime Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 1 1/2 lbs sweet potatoes, diced
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 2 tsp pepper
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 1/2 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 2 fresh jalapeños, diced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Cover a large baking sheet with foil & lightly coat with cooking spray. Spread potatoes evenly on sheet & mist with cooking spray. Sprinkle with chili powder & pepper. Toss to coat. Bake 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl mix lime juice, honey & oil. Add onion, jalapeños & cilantro. Mix well.
- Remove potatoes from oven, drizzle with honey mixture & toss to coat. Bake another 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Remove from oven & serve immediately.
Encuentra la receta en español aquí.
This is an excellent, straight-forward dish great for holiday events such as Thanksgiving!