Baked Fish with Creole Sauce
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 4 (4 oz) Cod fillets
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (8 oz) can no-salt-added tomato sauce
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly coat a large glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place fish in baking dish; top with onions & peppers.
- In a medium bowl, mix tomato sauce, chili powder, garlic & pepper.
- Pour sauce mixture over fish & vegetables.
- Cover dish with foil & bake 30 minutes, or until fish flakes with a fork.
Encuentra la receta en español aquí.
Want to spice things up? Add some cayenne pepper seasoning to your sauce. It's sure to give it a kick!