Get Cooking with ONIE
- 4 multigrain saltine crackers
- 1/2 cup dried parsley
- 3 Tbsp dried minced onions
- 1 Tbsp dried dill
- 2 Tbsp garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp onion powder
- 3/4 cup non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup low-fat sour cream
- Place saltines in a plastic bag & close. Using the bottom of a cup crush crackers into a fine powder.
- Add spices to bag & shake well. Rub closed bag between hands to further crush spices.
- In a bowl mix yogurt, sour cream & 2 Tbsp spice mix. Mix well.
- Serve with fresh vegetables. Store left-over spice mix for future use in an airtight container.
Encuentra la receta en español aquí.
Print Friendly View
« Back to Recipes
Homemade Yogurt Ranch Dip