Get Cooking with ONIE
- 2 cups chopped frozen okra
- 1 3/4 cups frozen corn
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 Tbsp olive oil, divided
- 2 tsp creole seasoning, divided
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 4 (4 oz) catfish fillets
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- In a large bowl mix okra, corn, onion, 1 Tbsp oil & 1 tsp creole seasoning. Lightly coat a large glass baking dish with cooking spray. Spread vegetables evenly in dish & roast 20-25 minutes, or until tender & lightly browned, stirring twice.
- Meanwhile, sprinkle remaining creole seasoning on both sides of fish.
- In a large skillet, heat remaining oil over medium. Add fish & cook 4 minutes per side or until fish flakes with a fork.
- Serve fish over roasted vegetables.
Encuentra en la receta en aquí.
Print Friendly View
« Back to Recipes