Get Cooking with ONIE
- 1 cup instant brown rice
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium red onion, finely diced
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 avocado, diced
- Prepare rice according to package directions. Fluff with a fork & set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix black & cayenne pepper. Coat chicken with pepper mixture.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium. Add chicken & cook 10-12 minutes per side, or until browned on outside & done throughout.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl mix onion, tomato & lime juice. Set aside.
- Just before serving, stir avocado into onion mixture. Serve chicken over rice & topped with salsa.
Encuentra la receta en español aquí.
Print Friendly View
« Back to Recipes
Spicy Chicken with Avocado Salsa