Get Cooking with ONIE
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup frozen onion & bell pepper mix
- 2 (14.5 oz) cans no-salt-added diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp dried rosemary
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 (6 oz) can sliced mushrooms, drained & rinsed
- In a large non-stick skillet add oil & heat over medium. Add chicken to skillet & cook 3 minutes per side, or until golden brown.
- Stir in onion & pepper mix, cook 2-3 minutes, or until tender.
- Add tomatoes, lemon juice, & spices. Reduce heat to simmer. Cover & cook 20 minutes.
- Add mushrooms. Cover & cook 10 minutes, or until chicken is cooked thoroughly.
Encuentra la receta en español aquí.
Print Friendly View
« Back to Recipes