- 1 small head cabbage, shredded
- 1 Granny Smith apple, cut into matchsticks
- 3 medium radishes, cut into matchsticks
- 1 small white onion, finely diced
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 Tbsp water
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp celery seed
- 1/2 tsp ground mustard
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- In a large bowl, add cabbage, apple, radish, onion & lemon juice. Mix well.
- In a small jar, add honey, vinegar, water, oil, celery seed, ground mustard & pepper. Shake or stir until combined.
- Add dressing to cabbage mix & toss. Chill in refrigerator 30 minutes before serving.
TipsAdd your favorite in-season farmers’ market veggies!
|8 servings servings per recipe|
Amount per serving
% Daily Value*
|Total Fat 5g||6%|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g||3%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 20g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||11%|
|Total Sugars 15g|
Includes 9g Added Sugars
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|