- 2 large avocados, diced
- 1 (15.5 oz) can no-salt-added black beans, drained & rinsed
- 1 1/2 cups reduced-fat shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 large red bell pepper, diced
- 1 medium jalapeño, finely diced
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp chipotle pepper powder
- 1 (10 oz) can red enchilada sauce
- 10 corn tortillas
- 1 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl, combine avocados, black beans, 3/4 cup cheese, peppers, cumin & chipotle powder. Toss to combine.
- In a large casserole dish, pour half of the enchilada sauce. Spoon avocado mixture into the center of tortilla. Roll it up & place seam side down in the baking dish. Repeat for all tortillas. Top with remaining enchilada sauce & cheese. Reserve leftover avocado mixture for garnish.
- Bake 20 minutes or until cheese is melted & sauce is bubbling.
- To serve, top with yogurt, cilantro, leftover avocado mixture.
TipsUse a plastic zip-close bag to top yogurt in a decorative way!
|5 servings per recipe|
|Serving size||2 enchiladas (363g)|
Amount per serving
% Daily Value*
|Total Fat 18g||23%|
|Saturated Fat 5g||25%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 46g||17%|
|Dietary Fiber 12g||43%|
|Total Sugars 5g|
Includes 0g Added Sugars
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|