- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 lbs patty pan squash, sliced
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved (2 cups)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- In a large, deep skillet, heat oil over medium-high. Add squash, onions & garlic. Sauté 5-7 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in tomatoes & basil. Cook 4-5 minutes or until tomatoes are wilted, stirring frequently.
- Transfer to a serving platter. To serve, top with cheese & basil.
TipsPatty pan squash are rich in potassium and Vitamin A.
|6 servings per recipe|
Amount per serving
% Daily Value*
|Total Fat 7g||9%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 9g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||7%|
|Total Sugars 5g|
Includes 0g Added Sugars
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|