- 3 medium Russet potatoes
- 2 cups cauliflower
- 3 Tbsp non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup low-fat milk
- pepper to taste
- Fill a large stockpot with water & bring to a boil.
- Meanwhile, wash potatoes thoroughly & cut into 1" inch pieces.
- Once boiling, add potatoes to water & reduce heat to medium. Cook 30 minutes.
- 8-10 minutes before potatoes are done, add cauliflower to stockpot.
- Once potatoes & cauliflower are fork-tender, remove from heat & drain. Return cauliflower & potatoes to stockpot.
- Add yogurt & milk to stockpot. Mash until ideal consistency is reached.
TipsTry switching out russet potatoes for sweet potatoes to give this side dish more nutrients and color!
|4 servings per recipe|
Amount per serving
% Daily Value*
|Total Fat 0.5g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 32g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||14%|
|Total Sugars 3g|
Includes 0g Added Sugars
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|