- 3/4 cup fat-free cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 cups reduced-fat buttermilk baking mix
- 4 oz fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 medium bell pepper, diced (any color)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 1/2 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup diced cooked lean ham
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Place paper liners in a muffin pan.
- In a large bowl, mix cheeses, baking mix, mushrooms, bell pepper & cilantro. Stir in milk, yogurt, ham pepper & garlic powder. Mix well.
- Spoon into lined muffin cups half full.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until muffins are golden brown. To check, insert a knife in the middle. If ready, it will come out clean.
TipsLeft over ham from the holidays works great with this recipe! If you don't have paper liners, make sure to use nonstick cooking spray!
|12 servings per recipe|
|Serving size||1 muffin (75g)|
Amount per serving
% Daily Value*
|Total Fat 3.5g||4%|
|Saturated Fat 1.5g||8%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 16g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|Total Sugars 3g|
Includes 0g Added Sugars
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|