- 1 cup instant brown rice
- 2 (10 oz) packages chopped frozen broccoli, thawed & drained
- 1 (10.75 oz) can condensed 98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1/4 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 2 cups shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare rice according to package directions.
- In a large glass baking dish, combine rice, broccoli, soup, onion, milk & half of cheese. Mix well, spread out evenly in dish & top with remaining cheese.
- Bake uncovered 45 minutes or until cheese is melted & casserole is bubbling.
TipsMake this side dish a meal by adding cooked chicken to the recipe!
|8 servings per recipe|
Amount per serving
% Daily Value*
|Total Fat 7g||9%|
|Saturated Fat 3.5g||18%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 18g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||11%|
|Total Sugars 2g|
Includes 0g Added Sugars
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|