- 12 oz whole wheat spaghetti
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (10 oz) package chopped frozen spinach
- 1 Tbsp minced fresh basil
- 1 Tbsp minced fresh parsley
- 1 cup fat-free cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Set aside.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high. Add oil & garlic. Sauté 1-2 minutes. Add spinach & sauté another 4-5 minutes.
- Add basil, parsley & cottage cheese. Mix well. Cook 2-3 minutes, or until heated through.
- Serve spinach mixture over pasta & top with cheese.
|6 servings per recipe|
Amount per serving
% Daily Value*
|Total Fat 6g||8%|
|Saturated Fat 1.5g||8%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 16g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||11%|
|Total Sugars 1g|
Includes 0g Added Sugars
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|