- Non-stick cooking spray
- 6 whole-wheat English muffins
- 1 (8oz) can no-salt-added tomato sauce
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 8 oz fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 bell peppers, diced (any color)
- 2 cups fresh spinach, shredded
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Lightly coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Cut muffins in half & place on baking sheet. Place in oven & bake 1-2 minutes to lightly toast.
- Evenly spread tomato sauce on each muffin half.
- Top mini pizzas with about 1 Tbsp of each topping.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until muffins are lightly browned & cheese is melted.
- Let cool 1-2 minutes before serving!
TipsSwitch it up by using your family's favorite veggies to give it a personal touch! The possibilities are endless!
|6 servings per recipe|
|Serving size||1 mini pizza (220g)|
Amount per serving
% Daily Value*
|Total Fat 6g||8%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 31g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 5g||18%|
|Total Sugars 7g|
Includes 0g Added Sugars
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|