- 1 (13.25 oz) box dry whole-wheat spaghetti
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 3 Tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 Tbsp canola oil
- 1 1/2 lbs lean pork, fat trimmed cut into strips
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large zucchini, cut into strips
- 1 large yellow squash, cut into strips
- 2 large bell peppers (any color), cut into strips
- 1 Tbsp sesame seeds
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine honey, soy sauce & vinegar.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high. Add pork & cook 4-5 minutes each side or until golden brown. Add garlic & vegetables. Cook another 5 minutes or until they are crisp-tender.
- Add pasta & soy sauce mixture. Toss to combine.
- Divide into bowls, top with sesame seeds & serve!
TipsChoose lean pork when buying to cut out some fat & calories!
|8 servings per recipe|
|Serving size||(275 g)|
Amount per serving
% Daily Value*
|Total Fat 8g||10%|
|Saturated Fat 1.5g||8%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 45g||16%|
|Dietary Fiber 6g||21%|
|Total Sugars 9g|
Includes 4g Added Sugars
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|