- 8 oz dry whole-wheat pasta
- 10 oz frozen broccoli florets
- 2 bell peppers, sliced (any color)
- 2 Tbsp water
- 16 oz roasted red pepper hummus
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Set aside
- In a microwave-safe bowl, add broccoli, peppers & water. Cover with plastic wrap & microwave 3-5 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
- In a large bowl, mix steamed vegetables, pasta & hummus. Serve immediately.
TipsChange the flavor of this recipe by using different types of hummus!
|4 servings per recipe|
Amount per serving
% Daily Value*
|Total Fat 13g||17%|
|Saturated Fat 1.5g||8%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 78g||28%|
|Dietary Fiber 10g||36%|
|Total Sugars 6g|
Includes 0g Added Sugars
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|