- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 (8 oz) carton fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (2.25 oz) can sliced black olives, drained
- 1 (14.5 oz) can no-salt-added diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 (8 oz) cans no-salt-added tomato sauce
- 1 Tbsp dried oregano
- 2 tsp dried tarragon
- In a large skillet, heat oil on medium-high. Add chicken & sear 2-3 minutes per side, or until lightly browned.
- Reduce heat to medium. Add onion, garlic, pepper & pepper flakes. Sauté 3-4 minutes or until onions are tender.
- Add mushrooms, olives, tomatoes, tomato sauce, oregano & tarragon. Cover & simmer 12-15 minutes, until chicken is cooked through, stirring occasionally.
TipsDice up chicken into small pieces to cut cooking time in half.
|4 servings per recipe|
Amount per serving
% Daily Value*
|Total Fat 11g||14%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 18g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||14%|
|Total Sugars 10g|
Includes 0g Added Sugars
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|