- 1 (5 oz) container fresh spinach & arugula
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 3 cups diced watermelon, seeded
- 2 large cucumbers, quartered & sliced
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup fresh torn basil leaves
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp black pepper
- In a large bowl, add spinach & arugula, tomatoes, watermelon, cucumber, cheese & basil. Toss to combine.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, balsamic vinegar & pepper.
- Drissle dressing over salad & toss to gently coat.
TipsTry using lemon juice instead of balsamic vinegar for a light citrus flavor.
|6 servings per recipe|
Amount per serving
% Daily Value*
|Total Fat 10g||13%|
|Saturated Fat 3g||15%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 14g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||7%|
|Total Sugars 10g|
Includes 0g Added Sugars
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|