- 16 oz whole-wheat spaghetti
- 1/2 lb cooked lean ham, diced
- 1 1/2 tsp dried ground sage
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 cups frozen peas
- 1 1/4 cups grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 2 1/2 cups plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- In a large skillet, combine ham, sage, garlic & peas over medium-high. Cook 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat to low. Add cheese & milk. Cook 2-3 minutes, stirring throughout.
- Remove from heat & stir in yogurt. Mix well. Serve immediately.
TipsTo change things up, try broccoli or spinach instead of peas!
|10 servings per recipe|
Amount per serving
% Daily Value*
|Total Fat 7g||9%|
|Saturated Fat 2.5g||13%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 45g||16%|
|Dietary Fiber 6g||21%|
|Total Sugars 4g|
Includes 0g Added Sugars
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|