- 2 cups instant brown rice
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb pork chops, fat trimmed, cut into cubes
- 1 small red onion, slivered
- 3 cups frozen stir-fry vegetable mix
- 2 large radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- Cook rice according to package directions. Set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high. Add pork & onion. Cook 5 minutes each side or until pork is cooked through & juices run clear.
- Add vegetables to skillet & cook 4-5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- In a small bowl, add ginger & vinegar. Whisk together & pour over vegetables. Reduce heat to medium & simmer 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve stir-fry over rice.
TipsSwap rice for whole grain pasta in this recipe for a healthy twist!
|4 servings per recipe|
Amount per serving
% Daily Value*
|Total Fat 8g||10%|
|Saturated Fat 1.5g||8%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 45g||16%|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||14%|
|Total Sugars 2g|
Includes 0g Added Sugars
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|