- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- 2 cups unsalted chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups wild rice
- 1/2 lb cooked lean ham, diced
- 3 cups frozen broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- In a large deep skillet, heat oil over medium. Add garlic & onion. Saute 3-4 minutes or until onions are tender.
- Add broth to skillet & bring to a boil. Stir in wild rice & reduce heat to low. Cover & cook 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in ham & broccoli. Cover & cook 10-15 minutes or until rice is tender, stirring frequently.
- Serve topped with cheese.
|6 servings per recipe|
Amount per serving
% Daily Value*
|Total Fat 9g||12%|
|Saturated Fat g||13%|
|Trans Fat g|
|Total Carbohydrate g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber g||14%|
|Total Sugars g|
Includes 0g Added Sugars
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|