- 2 fennel bulbs, diced, greens separated & minced
- 1 medium bunch rainbow carrots, sliced, greens separated & minced
- 1 medium head of cauliflower
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp black pepper, divided
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh thyme
- 8 (4 oz) boneless, thin-sliced pork chops, fat trimmed
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a large bowl, add fennel, carrots & cauliflower. Drizzle olive oil, garlic & 1 tsp pepper over vegetables. Toss to combine.
- Lightly coat two foil-wrapped sheet pans with cooking spray. Spread vegetables evenly on pans & roast 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine remaining pepper & thyme. Coat pork chops & set aside.
- Remove pans from oven. Place pork chops on pans with vegetables. Roast another 20-25 minutes or until pork is cooked through & vegetables are fork-tender. Turn pork & vegetables half way through.
- Serve pork chops & vegetables topped with minced carrots & fennel greens.
TipsTry seasoning with oregano or marjoram instead of thyme, for a fresh new take on this delicious recipe.
|8 servings per recipe|
Amount per serving
% Daily Value*
|Total Fat 9g||12%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 13g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 5g||18%|
|Total Sugars 6g|
Includes 0g Added Sugars
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|