- 1 lb red potatoes, diced
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb 97/3 extra-lean ground pork
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups grilling blend frozen vegetables (zucchini, yellow squash, red peppers, red onion)
- 1 (14.5 oz) can no-salt-added diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 tsp dried sage
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Fill a large saucepan with water, add potatoes & bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium & simmer until potatoes are fork-tender. Drain, toss with oil & set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat a large skillet over medium. Add pork & cook 5-7 minutes, crumbling meat, stirring occasionally.
- Add garlic & vegetable mix. Cook 3-5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in tomatoes, corn & sage. Cook 5-7 minutes.
- Stir in potatoes & lemon juice. Cook 1-2 minutes or until all ingredients are warm.
- Divide into bowls, top with cheese & serve immediately.
Using frozen veggie blends can be easy on the budget & a time saver!
|6 servings per recipe|
Amount per serving
% Daily Value*
|Total Fat 10g||13%|
|Saturated Fat 2.5g||13%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 25g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||14%|
|Total Sugars 5g|
Includes 0g Added Sugars
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|