- 1 avocado, peeled & diced
- 1 cup fresh minced cilantro
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp distilled vinegar
- 1 large head of Romaine lettuce
- 1 (15 oz) can no-salt-added black beans, drained & rinsed
- 1 large red bell pepper, diced
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 5 green onions, sliced
- In a medium bowl, mash avocado with a fork. Add cilantro, garlic, yogurt, lime juice, olive oil & vinegar. Mix well, cover & refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Tear lettuce leaves into bite-sized piece & place place in a large bowl.
- Add beans, peppers, tomatoes, corn & onions. Toss to combine.
- To serve, drizzle dressing over salad.
TipsBlack beans are a great meatless protein option. They are high in fiber & low in fat!
|6 servings per recipe|
Amount per serving
% Daily Value*
|Total Fat 14g||18%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 34g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber 10g||36%|
|Total Sugars 7g|
Includes 0g Added Sugars
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|