- 1 cup instant brown rice
- 3 (6 oz) cans chunk light tuna in water, drained
- 1 large carrot, grated
- 1 large red bell pepper, finely diced
- 1 medium cucumber, finely diced
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1 small red onion, finely diced
- 1/2 cup prepared homemade ranch dip (click for recipe)
- 1 sleeve multigrain crackers (~40 crackers)
- Prepare rice according to package instructions. Fluff with a fork & set aside.
- In a large bowl add tuna & vegetables. Mix well.
- Stir in cooked rice and ranch dip. Mix well.
- Serve on multigrain crackers or as a sandwich on whole wheat bread.
TipsDon't like ranch? Mix with plain non-fat Greek yogurt instead. Add in fresh herbs such as dill or rosemary for a different flavor.
|8 servings per recipe|
Amount per serving
% Daily Value*
|Total Fat 6g||8%|
|Saturated Fat 1g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 29g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||7%|
|Total Sugars 5g|
Includes 0g Added Sugars
|Vitamin D 1mcg||6%|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|