- 2 large zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 medium cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 medium green bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup ONIE Homemade Ranch Dip
- In a large bowl, thinly slice zucchini, cucumber & bell pepper. Mix well.
- Add ranch dip & mix well.
- Serve immediately or for a more intense flavor, refrigerate salad for 1-2 hours.
TipsEnjoy this meal on it's own or with some whole-grain crackers!
|4 servings per recipe|
Amount per serving
% Daily Value*
|Total Fat 1.5g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g||3%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 12g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||11%|
|Total Sugars 6g|
Includes 0g Added Sugars
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|