- 2 (6 oz) cans chunk-light tuna packed in water, drained
- 1 apple, finely diced
- 1 rib celery, diced
- 1/2 cup plain, non-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp olive oil mayonnaise
- 12 slices 100% whole-wheat bread
- 6 leaves lettuce
- In a large bowl, add tuna, apples, celery, yogurt & mayonnaise. Mix well.
- Spread tuna mix onto six slices of bread.
- Top each sandwich with lettuce and a slice of bread. Serve immediately.
TipsTry cutting sandwiches into fourths to make bite-size, kid-friendly mini-sandwiches!
|6 servings per recipe|
|Serving size||1 sandwich (234g)|
Amount per serving
% Daily Value*
|Total Fat 6g||8%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 47g||17%|
|Dietary Fiber 9g||32%|
|Total Sugars 9g|
Includes 0g Added Sugars
|Vitamin D 1mcg||6%|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|