- 2 Tbsp olive oil mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tsp white vinegar
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 (8 oz) can crushed pineapple in juice, drained
- 2 cups coleslaw veggie mix
- 1/4 cup cornmeal
- 1/4 tsp Cajun seasoning
- 4 (4 oz) tilapia filets
- 2 Tbsp canola oil
- 8 slices 100% whole-wheat bread, toasted
- In a medium bowl, mix mayonnaise, yogurt, vinegar & pepper flakes. Stir in pineapple & coleslaw mix. Set aside.
- In a shallow dish, combine cornmeal & Cajun seasoning. Coat fish with cornmeal mix completely.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium. Add fish & cook 3 minutes per side or until golden brown & flakes easily with a fork.
- Spread slaw on both pieces of toast, top with fish & stack to make sandwiches.
Using olive oil mayo in recipes gives you the same great taste, with half the calories & fat!
|4 servings per recipe|
|Serving size||1 sandwich (309g)|
Amount per serving
% Daily Value*
|Total Fat 15g||19%|
|Saturated Fat 1.5g||8%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 57g||21%|
|Dietary Fiber 10g||36%|
|Total Sugars 13g|
Includes 0g Added Sugars
|Vitamin D 4mcg||20%|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|