- 1 large bunch radishes with greens
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup almonds (any nut works)
- Separate greens from radishes. Thoroughly wash & pat dry with a paper towel. Remove thick woody stmes. Cut radishes into quarters. Place greens, then radishes into the blender. Pulse until coarsely chopped.
- Add all remaining ingredients. Blend until smooth.
- This pesto is great over whole-wheat pasta or as a garnish!
- Try other fresh herbs & nuts to change the flavor of this zesty pesto!
|6 servings per recipe|
Amount per serving
% Daily Value*
|Total Fat 14g||18%|
|Saturated Fat 2.5g||13%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 4g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||7%|
|Total Sugars 2g|
Includes 0g Added Sugars
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|