- 1/4 cup fat-free honey mustard
- 1/4 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 (6 oz) cans pink salmon in water, drained
- 2 red bell peppers, diced
- 2 ribs celery, diced
- 1 small red onion, finely diced
- 1/2 sleeve multigrain crackers (~20 crackers)
- In a large bowl, whisk together honey mustard & yogurt.
- Add remaining ingredients & mix well.
- Serve on whole-wheat crackers or with celery sticks.
TipsYou can serve this recipe as an entree, side dish, or an appetizer!
|4 servings per recipe|
Amount per serving
% Daily Value*
|Total Fat 8g||10%|
|Saturated Fat 1.5g||8%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 25g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||7%|
|Total Sugars 10g|
Includes 0g Added Sugars
|Vitamin D 12mcg||60%|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|