- 1 1/2 cups dry whole-wheat pasta
- 2 bell peppers, diced (any color)
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 4 cups chopped broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup olive oil mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp minced fresh basil
- 1 Tbsp minced fresh oregano
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- In a large bowl add drained pasta, peppers, cucumber & broccoli. Mix well.
- In a small bowl combine mayonnaise, herbs & lemon juice.
- Drizzle lemon juice mixture over vegetables & pasta. Toss to combine.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate 1-2 hours to enhance flavors.
TipsTry using fresh mint instead of basil and oregano to give it a different flavor.
|8 servings per recipe|
Amount per serving
% Daily Value*
|Total Fat 7g||9%|
|Saturated Fat 1g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 24g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||14%|
|Total Sugars 3g|
Includes 0g Added Sugars
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|