- 1 sleeve whole wheat crackers (26 crackers)
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 52 pretzel sticks
- 26 raisins
- Break pretzel sticks in half. Set aside.
- Spread 1 tsp peanut butter onto cracker.
- Make spider legs by pressing 8 pretzel sticks into peanut butter, 4 on each side.
- Place a second cracker on top of peanut butter & pretzels.
- Use small amount of peanut butter to stick raisins on top of cracker to make eyes.
- Repeat until all spiders are made!
TipsUse your imagination to create new spooky spider combos. The possibilities are endless!
|13 servings per recipe|
|Serving size||1 spider (17g)|
Amount per serving
% Daily Value*
|Total Fat 5g||6%|
|Saturated Fat 1g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 9g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|Total Sugars 2g|
Includes 0g Added Sugars
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|