- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups frozen onion & bell pepper mix
- 2 ribs celery, diced
- 1 large carrot, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp chili powder
- 1 (7 oz) can chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, minced
- 1 (14.5 oz) can no-salt-added diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 cups unsalted beef broth
- 1 cup dry quinoa, rinsed
- 1 (15.5 oz) can no-salt-added pinto beans, drained & rinsed
- 1 cup frozen corn
- In a large stockpot heat oil over medium. Add onion & pepper mix, celery, carrot & garlic. Cover & cook 10 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
- Add chili powder & peppers. Cook 1-2 minutes, stirring throughout.
- Add tomatoes & broth. Bring to a boil.
- Add quinoa, beans & corn. Cover & simmer 15-20 minutes, or until quinoa is cooked, stirring occasionally.
TipsTop with non-fat Greek yogurt for extra protein & flavor.
|8 servings per recipe|
Amount per serving
% Daily Value*
|Total Fat 4.5g||6%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 35g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber 7g||25%|
|Total Sugars 5g|
Includes 0g Added Sugars
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|